- Have you taken time out of the industry?
- Has it been a long time since you attended training?
- Do you need more colour confidence?
- Are you recently qualified or working towards level 3?
- Have you worked on your own for a long time a need some fresh ideas?
I will be combining three models with lots of theory and opportunity for questions while I show the looks. We will look at perfecting grey coverage, creative highlighting and a basic Freehand Balayage while discussing consultation, analysis, application, pricing, product choice and so much more. You will be leave with a generous goody bag, certificate and lunch will be provided for the day.
To attend this course you must have completed or be working towards a Level 2 certification.
Terms and conditions- There are two payment options 1. You can pay a £100 non refundable deposit, the course balance is then due 4 weeks prior to the course. Late payments may result in the space being resold. After the 4 weeks all payments are non refundable. 2. Payment can be made in full £100 is the non refundable deposit and the £150 becomes non refundable 4 weeks prior to the course.
£220 including a generous goody bag, lunch and a certificate.
10am to approx 5pm depending on model